Looking to rent a condo or house in central Orlando? We can help! We’ve helped hundreds of Tenants navigate the Orlando rental market. We know it isn’t easy. It’s expensive. It’s competitive. And it can be downright painful.
We know it isn’t easy. It’s expensive. It’s competitive. And it can be downright painful.
Having a real estate agent to represent you helps ease some of that pain. We can help you identify ideal neighborhoods and condo buildings for your lifestyle, screen and view properties listed on the MLS…and of course, negotiate the price and terms of the lease.
Note: We can help you find a rental listed on the MLS…purpose-built apartment buildings don’t generally list their properties for rent with REALTORS, and some Property owners choose to find their own Tenants rather than list them with an agent.
What kinds of Tenants do we help?
Property owners working with REALTORS have high standards, so we have the most success helping Tenants:
- …with very good credit ratings
- …with verified employment income
- …with solid references
- …looking in Central Orlando
- …with budgets higher than $1,200 a month (depending on needs and location, of course)
What does it cost? What’s involved?
Absolutely nothing! We get paid by the property owner for all properties listed on the MLS. You’ll be asked to sign an agreement confirming that we work on your behalf.
Ready to find your next place? Get in touch and we can get the ball rolling right away.Baldwin Park Orlando Rentals
Looking to find a Tenant for your Orlando condo or house? We can help! We’ve helped hundreds of Property owners avoid the time and hassles that come with finding your own Tenant.
Property owners who work with the Eamor team can Expect More. Our Landlord Services include:
- Pricing guidance based on recent comparable rentals in your neighborhood or building
- Professional photography
- MLS Listing – where more than 67,000 Orlando real estate agents can access it
- Marketing beyond the MLS, including exposure on our website (5,500+ daily visitors) and on Facebook, Zillow ads and more
- Coordination of appointments, including an onsite lockbox
- Tenant screening, including reviewing credit reports, employment verification, and checking references
- Lease negotiation and paperwork
How Much Will it Cost?
The cost to hire the Eamor team to represent you is one month’s rent. We keep 1/2 month rent for representing you, and we pay 1/2 month rent to the agent who represents the Tenant.
Ready to get started? Get in touch and we can get the ball rolling.